Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We're Going Places

Wow, truly this life is what you make it.  I always end the year by putting my next year goals in writing and then working everyday towards those goals.  This has been a positive objective for me for years and I have had success in several areas of my life following this plan.  This year is no different, several goals - personal, business and spiritual.  My first ever blog was "Blowing Up" and I am so ready for blast off.  Well, the time has arrived - Yeah, "We're Going Places" yall......hallelujah.

That feeling you receive when your dreams and vision becomes reality is indescribable, I mean just too extraordinary to even describe.  Well 2013 has been a season of tremendous blessing, favor and accomplishment.  Just a glimpse:  my book project has been on the shelf and off the shelf for 4+ years, well now it's professionally edited and off for publishing.  Health-yeah, hip surgery has left me pain free, walking upright w/o aids and I just walked 4 miles Saturday without a twinge of pain.  Living in Ruins will be filmed and uploaded by month's end.  I mean God has just allowed this season to be tremendous.  Oh a little more, Chrystal ran a half marathon - just preperation for April's full marathon.  A tremendous personal goal accomplished.  Then yesterday she taught her first professional rescuer/CPR/First Aid class under the auspices of her own company.  A milestone, a day the Isrealites would memorialize with some sort of altar or inscription to remember the day.  One by one, goals are being accomplished and dreams are becoming reality.  And all across this country, my friends are emailing me and texting me about their accomplishments.  Yeah my friends, we going places.  Shoot, why not us?  You think TD Jakes started with 30,000 people?  Nope, little known church in W. VA.  Joel Osteen was a videographer at his father's church, had never even preached before.  The founder of Nissan, yea fired by Toyota.  I mean ordinary people doing extraordinary things.  I don't know what "your thing" may be, but open your eyes, get to work and accomplish it.  The only limitations you have are those you place on yourself.

Desire, supported by faith can accomplish tremendous feats.  I speak to so many people every day who have dreams and visions, yet they lie dormant - no life in them.  You just like me, have all that it takes to do great things.  In the NBA they call it BIG things.  Yes, we can do BIG things.  Pack your bags my friends, cause "we going places" yall.

Expect the Great.....

No comments:

Post a Comment