Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Living In Expectancy

Acts 3:5 "so the man gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them..."

Living in Expectancy means that if I'm doing the work, putting in the effort, determined to meet my goals and fulfill my vision I'm living each day, everyday expecting the manifestation or fulfillment of my efforts. 

Look in the mirror today and ask yourself - "am I expecting today?"  I mean think of a pregnant woman, an expectant mother.  Does she wait until the birth to prepare her home for the coming home of the baby?  Does she wait until the birth to buy clothes, bottles, bibs and beds?  Does she wait till the Dr. slaps the baby's bottom to believe she is having a baby?  NO!  Of course not.  The majority of women start planning as soon as the "rabbit dies."  As soon as that pregnancy is confirmed - they start preparing for the birth, some 7-9 months in the future.  Wow, they change their lifestyle, begin planning for the baby's future, painting rooms and on and on.

Well, think of it the same.  We have planned our goals - written our visions - prepared our plans.  Now, are we expecting?  Do we approach everyday with expectancy and anticipation.  If so, wonderful.  If not, we need to change our perspective, change the channel in our minds and our thoughts. 

Expect success today....Expect the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment