Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Change What Could of Been to Look What I've Done

Change "What could of Been" to "Look what I've Done."  Whether its age, sickness or other situations and circumstances that arise - so many things can keep us from accomplishing our dreams and goals.  Then there we are sitting in our Lazy-Boy recliners or laying on the couch, or worse, saying "I wish I would of."  Well we really need to consider changing what could of been into look what I have done. 

We wait for circumstances to be perfect, we wait for our money to be right, we wait until we retire, we wait until the time is right.....well you will find yourself waiting and waiting and time passing you by and then you will look up and you haven't accomplished that dream or fulfilled that vision.  Yes, I know you may have done some things, a few things and even fulfilled A dream.  But there's more.  There's so much more LIFE left.  I know the feeling at times - I look back and have fulfilled so many dreams in my life, I have accomplished so many of the things I desired to do.  But I got time left.  God has blessed with another day and I want to maximize this day and make the most out of it.  If I have another week, another month, another year - then I got more to do.  My dreams get bigger, my vision expands and my goals increase.  So today, I need to stay focused and driven.  To me it looks far off - but then I always think about my passenger side door mirror.  Yeah, the passenger side mirror on my car says, "images in mirror are closer than they appear."  And I remind myself, "Blessings are closer than they appear."  Deuteronomy 28:2 says, "ALL these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you obey the Lord your God..."  All = means the whole, as much as possible.  God says He will open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings you don't even have room to receive.  WHOA!!!!!!!!  ALL, THE WHOLE, NO ROOM, yes that's what I'm fighting for, what I'm aiming for, what I'm focused on....The Lord came that we may have LIFE and that more abundantly.

So forget age, forget health, forget money, forget the situations and circumstances that act as hurdles in my life.  I will run faster, jump higher, and lift more to fulfill the vision and accomplish the goal.  All the excuses you can fathom - the excuses you can devise, all the excuses that help you rationalize why you are stuck where you are.  START today, yesterday is gone, last week is gone, last year - yup it's gone.  Start today.  If you haven't written down your goals - do it today.  If you haven't written your playbook - start today.  If you haven't set your timelines - start today.  Get up, get out and get moving forward towards the GOAL line.  Isn't it interesting in football, the endzone (touchdown) is called the GOAL line.  When you put the ball and the runner or receiver in the endzone, crossing the GOAL line - TOUCHDOWN!!!!!  And who doesn't dance when they cross the GOAL line. 

Change those what could of been into look what I've done moments.  Get motivated and get moving, no dream is too big, nor any dream too small.  Expect the Great my friends, your next in line for a miracle.....Please keep my friends Terry Groce & John Souza in your daily prayers.  They need it today and each day.  Support the vision...submit your e-mail and pass these blogs on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment