Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Collaboration - Team Work Makes the Dream Work

TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More.

One thing I have learned over time, in building businesses, ministries and relationships is that collaboration/teamwork is essential in success.  We do need each other, not to use one another, but to pull one another one rung higher.  I mean have you ever tried to stand on a tall ladder alone?  I have and it's scary.  But when you have a faithful friend, holding that ladder steady, you stop looking down and focus on what you climbed the ladder to accomplish.  Well, we are climbing that ladder.  Higher each day, further each day and greater heights each day.  And we need one another to hold the ladder, while we climb.  I have climbed alone before, and I choose never to climb alone again.  We don't have to!  I have a great teammate and we are looking to add to the TEAM.  Divine connections and relationships to take one another higher.

The pie is huge - there is enough to go around and we all have gifts, talents and resources that can help one another.  My talent is not your talent.  My gifts are not like your gifts.  But when we put them all together - BAM - it equals success.  I'm looking for help in this area or that area.  You are looking for help over there and out there.  Costs are skyrocketing, monthly, semi-yearly or yearly to join this program or that program.  FOR WHAT - you know people, I know people and we can all propel each other to the next level.  That cash we are burning up on strangers we can utilize to assist one another in our endeavors.  Who can you bless today.  Who can you help tonight.  Who can you give a hand up to.  I know 2 people right off the top of my head - help is on the way.

Think about collaboration this week friends, think and focus on teamwork.  Lets be great together, success is so much sweeter when you can share it.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Expect the Great.......

No comments:

Post a Comment